- Tests of normality and
- Twenty-four nonparametric and parametric tests. (P)
- Collection of programs for generating and testing uniform, normal and
Poisson random numbers and vectors (P)
- Library of random number generators for Poisson, normal, chi-squared,
and various other distributions. (P)
- Fortran routines providing uniform numbers distributed over various
geometric shapes (line, plane, disk, sphere, box, cone, etc).
- Fortran 90 routines
- A variety of modules including modern random number generators, common
statistical distributions, permutations, and more.
- DCDFLIB and
- Library of routines to calculate cumulative distribution, inverses and
probabilities for normal, Poisson, t, chi-square, binomial and other distributions.
- Fortran subroutines for computation of multivariate normal distributions and integrals.
Related software on multiple integrals (e.g. for Bayesian statistics) also provided.
- Probabilities for
univariate and bivariate Gaussian and Student's t distributions.
Bivariate normal distribution probabilities
For PC using Windows
- MATLAB routines
- Includes random deviates from binomial, gamma and Poisson
distributions, and probabilities for normal, Poisson, chi-squared, gamma,
incomplete Beta and other distributions.
- TOMS 717
- Subroutine for generating random multivariate normal data with specified
- Standard normal distribution
- Accurate subroutines for area under tail of Gaussians.
- Chi-squared distribution
- Fisher's exact variance test
for Poisson distribution
- Skewness and kurtosis
- Tests for normality
- Nonparametric goodness-of-fit tests for uniform, normal and exponential
Return to StatCodes homepage