Interactive statistical tools on the Web
- Statistical Tools for Iinternet and Classroom Instruction with a Graphical
User Interface, suite of interactive Java applets developed by P. Stark
at UC Berkeley.
Web pages that perform statistical calculations
- Links to over 300 Web sites performing interactive statistical calculations.
- Java-based interactive programs providing elementary statistics
(summary statistics; 1- and 2-sample Z, T and F tests; chi-squared test and
regression) and graphics (histograms, stem/lef plots, boxplots, dotplots,
parallel coordinate, means, scatter, quantile-quantile and time series plots).
Data entry from keyboard, URL, or local files.
A collection of interactive CGI, Java and Xlisp-Stat services giving
probabilities and random deviates for normal, exponential, binomial, Poisson, etc.
distributions; linear correlation and regression; t-tests; and more.
Statistical Tools Online
- User types in data and immediate receives statistical result. Includes: mean &
standard deviation; confidence intervals for means, proportions & correlations;
hypothesis testing for means & proportions; distributions (binomial, normal, t and
chi-squared); two-sample tests (sign, McNemars, Wilcoxon, median, Student-t);
correlations (rank, linear, comparing coefficients); chi-squared test.
- Interactive curve and surface fitting of 2D and 3D data online with a
rich set of error histograms, error plots, curve plots, surface plots,
and contour plots.
- Globally Accessible Statistical
- Interactive data analysis procedures including: 3-dimensional virtual reality
visualization; kernel density estimation; change point in a Poisson process;
2x2 contingency tables; multivariate analysis (ADE-4) with principal components analysis,
discriminant analysis, co-inertia analysis; and various tutorials via Java applets.
- Descriptive statistics and charts including box and stem-and-leaf graphs.
- Collection of on-line tests including: chi-squared tests; confidence
intervals for proportions; linear, partial, rank correlation; multiple regression;
t-test; ANOVA; random numbers.
- Interactive program to compute and visually check whether a univariate dataset
follows a log normal, inverse Gaussian, gamma distribution (including length biased
density functions) with applets for descriptive statistics and linear regression.
Developed at Coastal Carolina University.
Return to StatCodes homepage