- Inexpensive ($17-$62) PC-based package with 220 statistical tests
and routines. Includes descriptive statistics, ANOVA, parametric and
nonparametric correlation and regression, 1- and 2-sample hypothesis testing,
contingency tables with chi-square tets, many nonparametric tests,
statistical distributions, and some specialized routines. P
- Collection of simple and robust statistical estimators for univariate datasets.
Includes moments, trimmed means, median and other location estimates with
jackknife and bias-corrected bootstrap confidence intervals, Hartigan dip
statistic, goodness-of-fit tests for normality and uniformity, gap detector,
outlier detection, and nonparametric tests for symmetry.
- Mann-Whitney U statistic
- Spearman's rho correlation
- Ansari-Bradley statistic
- Partial correlation
for censored data
- A test for partial correlation between three variables, any or all of which
are subject to censoring, based on a generalized Kendall's tau.
- Runs-up and Runs-down
- Multivariate rank sum and
k-sample median tests
- Shapiro and Wilk's W
- Obtains confidence intervals and point estimates for the two-sample
- Von Mises test probabilities
RAKK, DURB, and EPST
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov probabilities using three methods.
- Hodges-Lehmann location estimator
Kolmogorov-Smirnov two-sample probabilities
- 2x2 contingency tables
Exact probabilities for 2x2 contingency tables.
- Generalized 2-sample Smirnov
Return to StatCodes homepage