Next: 2.3 AE Version 2012apr05
Up: 2 What's New?
Previous: 2.1 AE Version 2013mar6
- AE now requires the ``2012nov1'' or later version of the TARA package.
- This release of AE is NOT yet compatible with MARX 5.0. I will certainly let you know when I have updated AE, but I do not have a good estimate of when that will occur.
- We have created a tool (ae_interObsID_astrometry) for checking inter-ObsID astrometric alignment in projects with multiple overlapping observations and for checking the alignment between the ACIS data and an astrometric standard catalog, such as 2MASS.
This tool is intended to be used in the context of our ``validation procedure'' (§7.1).
- A significant bug in the selection of bin boundaries in AE lightcurves has been identified and fixed.
- Our own recipe for using AE (formerly named recipe.txt) has been split into multiple documents (§7.1).
- Numerous small improvements have been made throughout the AE package.
Penn State Department of Astronomy